Pages

Contribute an Article!

Model Yachting would love to add your content! Submit your posting, pictures, or idea to Christopher.Cafiero@gmail.com

Saturday, April 5, 2014

2014 Blowout, Day Three

Well, day three came to a quick end for me; we had had heavy wind, C-rig time at last, and in my second heat I was drilled on the starboard tack, with the rail in the water it put a two inch crack through the deck. After playing around with it, I decided that in the stressful conditions, it was risking getting even bigger (lie a crack on a windshield) and decided it was best to withdraw...I was in 19th place at the time, but I'll fall below my goal of 20 or above. Still not a bad outing, and something to build on.

Chris Macaluso got a few nice shots of Juno with his GoPro, check her out passing him just astern in B-rig conditions Friday:




You can see his 10 minute video here:


Here's my own video, showing the windy conditions for the day!








And some pictures...









No comments:

Post a Comment