Pages

Contribute an Article!

Model Yachting would love to add your content! Submit your posting, pictures, or idea to Christopher.Cafiero@gmail.com

Saturday, March 15, 2014

TRYC Blow-out, Day Two

Sailed much better today! Since the rig was reasonably well-tuned from yesterday, I just went with it...very light air this morning and most of the day, all A-rigs. I loosened things up a bit and added some curve and Juno sailed quite well. I resisted the temptation to get sucked into pointing up and tried going low and fast, picking better courses with less congestion, and staying in phase...made it to A fleet several times (the first in perhaps years!), and was able to stay there a few too...my goal of cracking the top twenty is in sight, I think I'm 19 right now, I was in the 30's last year.

A video and few more pics...












































No comments:

Post a Comment